- Annual plant sale to fund community projects
- Awarded two $1,000 college scholarships to High School seniors
- Weekly after school Junior Master Gardeners program at Blackburn Elementary through the school year
- Monthly plant clinics at the Dahlonega Famers’ Market
- Annual plant clinics at Home Depot and Walmart
- Five educational program evenings for the public
- 2020 Master Gardener Class for 15 students
- Tree planting for Georgia Arbor Day at Blackburn Elementary
- Members made numerous educational presentations to garden and civic groups on horticultural topics
- Live greenery on lamp posts around Public Square for Dahlonega’s annual “Old Fashioned Christmas”
- Performed routine maintenance at numerous public sites
- Habitat for Humanity landscape design
Introducing GMMG’s exciting partnership with Habitat for Humanity Lumpkin County! Please help us in our fundraising effort to provide education and support to Habitat homeowners in landscaping their new homes. No amount is too small!
Make your check out to GMMG and note that it is for Habitat for Humanity. Mail to Lumpkin County Extension office, 26 Johnson St. # A, Dahlonega, GA 30533.
Thank you for your support!!!